TEW Uni 27
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEW Uni 27

Official Forum of The Elite Warriors in Uni 27

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joining

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razgris

Joining Empty
PostSubject: Joining   Joining Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 9:40 am

Hello, I would like to join your alliance. My score as of yet is low, but that is simply due to how long i've been in this uni. Now, before you deny my application, hear me out. I have much to offer you in both military skill and diplomatic advice.
In other universes my highest rank obtained is 37th. Fleet was 10th and research was like 54th or something. However, I quit in that uni because it was getting boring, nothing happening over there. I can guarantee I will reach at least the top 500, minimum. Only this uni. and in 9 do I still play and in 9 I am ranked 474th.
Military wise I have much experience. I have been the victor of 3 separate wars and lost none. Also, I have gone a full year without being crashed in other universes.
My diplomatic skills surpass even my military ones. in 9 I was the leader of a top 50 alliance. Then we merged with Nova. TC to reach rank 9. After some time as an officer in that alliance, I was elected to co-lead a wing, now ranked 37th.
As for activity in-game, I am always on two to three times a day. More if during a war or if I'm working on some project (like Grav.). The same time is spent in this uni. and that won't change any time soon. I have been at this game for almost 2 years.
Being the leaders of many alliances I know the necessities of being active in the forums. Nearly every day I post in the Nova. TC forums and that has been up for close to a year and a half. I can promise you that same vigor will be present here as well.
Two members of yours, Nimbus and Capt Ice, are very close friends of mine. They can attest to both my skill and loyalty. In fact, it was them who convinced me to join this universe after they got on.

I thank you for your time and patience in reading this. Even though your applications are closed I hope you will consider me good enough to make an acception. Look past my low score and take into account my experience in this game and the friendships I have in your alliance. Again, I thank you. All the best!
Back to top Go down
Nimbus

Nimbus

Male Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2006-12-11

Joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining   Joining Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 10:11 am

He is also the one that first introduced me and Capt Ice to OGame.

I say yes

He is extremely experienced!!

I PMed Omer yesterday with more about him..but i forgot what i wrote Razz

----------
I remember the good ol' days at Nova TC lol!
Back to top Go down
Razgris

Joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining   Joining Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 2:35 pm

Lol, yeah Nova is still fun and we're talking about going to war pretty soon. But that's off topic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spuddaby
Admin
Admin
spuddaby

Male Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining   Joining Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 4:56 am

If people know him then i don't have a problem with him joining, i'm always weary of spies thats why people don't join unless we know them Smile.

I say yes, if you send an application i'm sure trident will accept it.
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r

Male Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2006-12-26

Joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining   Joining Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 8:52 am

have we ever rejected an application ?
Back to top Go down
doom_koala

doom_koala

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining   Joining Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 10:13 am

Yes we have and all the members that joined were trusted by the alliance, just like Razgris. If Capt Ice and Nimbus say he's ok, then i agree.
Back to top Go down
Razgris

Joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining   Joining Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 2:11 pm

I've talked with Nimbus who's thinking of giving me his account. If you would open your applications for a day or so I'll apply and then you can close them again. Right now i'll send an application to be a member of the forums instead of a guest.
Back to top Go down
Nimbus

Nimbus

Joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining   Joining Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 4:08 pm

i'm not sure if i'm going to give away my account yet or not...

I've been really busy lately but i don't know if i want to quit just yet...
Back to top Go down
Nimbus

Nimbus

Joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining   Joining Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 4:28 pm

So is Razgris in? Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining   Joining Icon_minitime