TEW Uni 27
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEW Uni 27

Official Forum of The Elite Warriors in Uni 27

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Request Membership

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoHaN

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:04 am

I am ZoHaN former Founder of ZoHaN Alliance in Univers 21- Founder of the ZoHaN ClaN website www.zohan.tk . I am here because i just want to play the game this time (no founder no members no problems) so , i come here to ask if i can join in yor alliance , Un_27 , curently i just play for 3 days i have 67 points and i am place (Rank 6940 of 13982) (i expect in 4 days witout help to enter in the raniking stage (Top 1400)

I know well to play this game so you dont have to worry about me i am good team player and good member as well as leader ,
I know that you accept members in top 100 i undestand why but for now you chose if i am good for yor team (Aliance) Exclamation

Infor about player

• Player - zohaniku
  • Home Planet - ZoHaN
  • Position - 4:484:4
  • Univers - 27

P.S soon i will
Back to top Go down
Stasis

Stasis

Female Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2006-12-26

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:06 am

Well... I don't want to shatter your dream right away... but I don't think you can join with you current amount of point.
Back to top Go down
ZoHaN

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:14 am

i dont dream you undestand me wrong , i just want to join ,
dont worry you will see me soon in the ranking stage
Back to top Go down
spuddaby
Admin
Admin
spuddaby

Male Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:15 am

67 points?

you say your an experienced player, when did you join uni 27? Yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Stasis

Stasis

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:15 am

ZoHaN wrote:
i dont dream you undestand me wrong , i just want to join ,
dont worry you will see me soon in the ranking stage

No you're right... you don't dream... you are being realistic... sorry.
Back to top Go down
spuddaby
Admin
Admin
spuddaby

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:17 am

Do people look at our alliance page and see accepting top 200 players only or whatever it says, then seriously they want to join us?

67 points..

The minimum anyone has in our alliance is well over 2k.

When you are higher ranked, i suggest you come back then, you wont be accepted on that low points sorry
Back to top Go down
ZoHaN

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:22 am

spuddaby wrote:
Do people look at our alliance page and see accepting top 200 players only or whatever it says, then seriously they want to join us?

67 points..

The minimum anyone has in our alliance is well over 2k.

When you are higher ranked, i suggest you come back then, you wont be accepted on that low points sorry

i was expeting that answer but i know one rule is not in by the book study because you are human Rolling Eyes , my short version is that (the Evil aliance has close the recrutment , the Live Aliance , they think like robots so.. i take them fro up to down

Now is this aliance , study and yes i have join on the 3.01.2007 Smile 3 days ago and soon i will have Commander Acount because is a little hard to play with the regular acount

More questions , i here to answer
Back to top Go down
spuddaby
Admin
Admin
spuddaby

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 5:52 am

Evil wont let you join if your not in the top 100.

We eat up Evil members and crash their fleets.. just check the ogame forums we hit one last night Very Happy

We apologise but we cannot accept someone on your current points, if you are a good player as you say you are, then come back when your a much higher rank, we will for sure take you a lot more seriously then.
Back to top Go down
ZoHaN

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:14 am

C`ya in 7 days maby you will take me more seriosly
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r

Male Number of posts : 299

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:45 am

ZoHaN wrote:

curently i just play for 3 days i have 67 points and i am place (Rank 6940 of 13982) (i expect in 4 days witout help to enter in the raniking stage (Top 1400)

if u manage to do this im sure omar will GIVE u the alliance

n ill delete my a/c

lol!
Back to top Go down
Stasis

Stasis

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 6:50 am

yes... and i will do a lil dance!
Back to top Go down
ZoHaN

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 7:19 am

Question Question for admins, Why the signature dont apear ...
Back to top Go down
ZoHaN

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 7:24 am

Stasis wrote:
yes... and i will do a lil dance!

not for me i hope i am taken Wink but thx

sn1p3r wrote:

if u manage to do this im sure omar will GIVE u the alliance

n ill delete my a/c
that was not good joke, but i tell you wat . you and me we gonna be good friends , Basketball
Back to top Go down
Omer_Orun
Admin
Admin
Omer_Orun

Male Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 8:33 am

Im closing the topic, zohan message me ingame...

Also Happy Birthday Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bournville.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Request Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request Membership   Request Membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request Membership
Page 1 of 1