TEW Uni 27
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEW Uni 27

Official Forum of The Elite Warriors in Uni 27

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Requesting a Strategic NAP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
haz

Requesting a Strategic NAP Empty
PostSubject: Requesting a Strategic NAP   Requesting a Strategic NAP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 4:50 am

Hi,

My Alliance, the Black Wolves, is small but highly motivated and organised. We are currently setting up a cluster in 5.260 and the surrounding systems with the intention of mutual defence and offence.

We see you are doing something similar and we don't want a war (not yet, anyway, I think we're all trying to develop economically).

I have been attacked by one of your members, possibly others of my alliance also have.

Therefore, I am requesting a NAP between our alliances so we can develop without the need for constant fleet saving and revenge-seeking and so forth.

In due course, we may explore the possibility of mutual fleet ACS actions as we will be co-located and this offers the chance for both defending and attacking with fleets from both alliances.

Regards,
haz
Black Wolf Alliance Founder.
Back to top Go down
Omer_Orun
Admin
Admin
Omer_Orun

Male Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Strategic NAP   Requesting a Strategic NAP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 5:51 am

Hi haz, I havent heard of these attacks on your members but seems like our members are making profit in the game which is what they should be. See this from our point of view, how would a NAP benefit us? We would just lose some farms and besides fleetsaving is a part of the game. If your members fail to do it then not just us but others can also hit them too.

Omer Orun
Back to top Go down
http://bournville.darkbb.com
haz

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Strategic NAP   Requesting a Strategic NAP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 6:51 am

I'm not complaining about being raided, it is part of the game and I'm good at resource and fleetsaving, in general. I'm also good at ninjas.

The reason I see mutual benefit from a NAP is that we will otherwise be hindering each other's economic development by building things like defences, fleets, reading each other's res, etc.

What we can bring to the table are:

1) Shared use of our Galaxy Tool, which I haven't set up yet but I've got the php hosting arranged and have set up others. This is a useful map of the universe which takes a lot of work to keep up to date but is excellent for planning wars and finding inactives, etc.

2) Possibly some sight of / inclusion in our strategic plans, although that will require mutual trust and probably allying first.

3) Help where needed in setting up various tools which can make the acquisition of intelligence more efficient, these go hand in hand with the GTool.

4) We will in due course (due to strategic planning) have the ability to place a powerful fleet anywhere in the universe in a shorter time than might be thought reasonable. This would be useful for helping to crack the most persistent turtles we (or you) may want to assault, or for emergency assistance if someone is trying to do the same thing to us (or you.)

The main thing our two alliances have at the moment is a common position on the map. If we can get along without warfare then this is of benefit to both alliances. We are in 5.260.x to stay so either we get along or we both spend the age squabbling, and I'd rather get my planets into shape and aim to reach the higher ranks where combat is more elegant and hof rather than constant petty raiding and saving.

Regards,
haz
Back to top Go down
Omer_Orun
Admin
Admin
Omer_Orun

Male Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Strategic NAP   Requesting a Strategic NAP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am

I have noticed your alliance has already 3 allies, what if we start rading one of them? You talked about cooperating but its not easy to cooperate with 4 alliances. Maybe you should reconsider.
Back to top Go down
http://bournville.darkbb.com
spuddaby
Admin
Admin
spuddaby

Male Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Strategic NAP   Requesting a Strategic NAP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 9:17 am

Yeah, this makes a lot of people we have to be friendly too, most of them our members probably farm them already, i don't see how preventing our members from farming is benefitting our alliance.
Back to top Go down
Lameroma

Lameroma

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-12-29

PostSubject: nice farms :)   Requesting a Strategic NAP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 8:46 pm

ya... i espied their "colonies" before i attacked them, and ya i attacked him...
here were there reports
i mean i know we are all good fleetsavers, but its pretty hard to fleetsave when u dont have a fleet in half of them, nor an adequate defence

i stalled attacking for this discussion, as it doesnt really matter, but leaving it that undefended just shows ignorance

Resources on Bifrost [5:258:4] at 01-04 12:20:20
Metal: 3811 Crystal: 6750
Deuterium: 3327 Energy: 1046
Fleets
Small Cargo 25
Defense
Buildings
Metal Mine 10 Crystal Mine 10
Deuterium Synthesizer 10 Solar Plant 12
Fusion Reactor 4 Robotics Factory 4
Chance of counter-espionage:1%

Resources on Valhalla [5:258:5] at 01-04 12:18:03
Metal: 1757 Crystal: 7014
Deuterium: 6038 Energy: 952
Fleets
Small Cargo 17
Defense
Buildings
Metal Mine 11 Crystal Mine 10
Deuterium Synthesizer 8 Solar Plant 12
Fusion Reactor 3 Robotics Factory 3
Chance of counter-espionage:1%

Resources on Mjolnir [5:258:6] at 01-04 12:17:52
Metal: 310 Crystal: 2174
Deuterium: 1251 Energy: 545
Fleets
Defense
Buildings
Metal Mine 8 Crystal Mine 7
Deuterium Synthesizer 5 Solar Plant 9
Fusion Reactor 2
Chance of counter-espionage:0%

Resources on Helluland [5:259:6] at 01-04 12:20:44
Metal: 895 Crystal: 4292
Deuterium: 3185 Energy: 1190
Fleets
Small Cargo 17
Defense
Buildings
Metal Mine 12 Crystal Mine 10
Deuterium Synthesizer 9 Solar Plant 13
Fusion Reactor 4 Robotics Factory 4

Resources on Helluland [5:259:5] at 01-04 12:20:44
Metal: 1201 Crystal: 221
Deuterium: 139 Energy: 212
Fleets
Defense
Buildings
Metal Mine 5 Crystal Mine 4
Deuterium Synthesizer 3 Solar Plant 6

Resources on Erik Raude [5:259:4] at 01-04 12:22:56
Metal: 8116 Crystal: 31640
Deuterium: 19319 Energy: 1935
Fleets
Small Cargo 21 Light Fighter 8
Defense
Rocket Launcher 10
Buildings
Metal Mine 12 Crystal Mine 14
Deuterium Synthesizer 13 Solar Plant 15
Fusion Reactor 7 Robotics Factory 6
Shipyard 4 Metal Storage 3
Research Lab 4
Back to top Go down
http://core.binghamton.edu/maxover/
spuddaby
Admin
Admin
spuddaby

Male Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Strategic NAP   Requesting a Strategic NAP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 1:05 am

lol looking at the stats they are probably in noob protection for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Strategic NAP   Requesting a Strategic NAP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting a Strategic NAP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEW Uni 27 :: Public Section :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: