TEW Uni 27
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEW Uni 27

Official Forum of The Elite Warriors in Uni 27

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hegemony of Unholy Destruction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamFal

Hegemony of Unholy Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Hegemony of Unholy Destruction   Hegemony of Unholy Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 3:08 pm

Greetings,i am DreamFall,leader of the Hegemony alliance. I would like to enquire about the possibility of allying or a NAP agreement with your alliance. We currently have 27 members and are ranked in the top50,looking to form a wing once our number reaches 30 members. I think friendly relationships between us could benefit us both so now it is up to you guys to decide,PM me if you have any questions about us.. Oh yeah,and happy New Year to your members from all of us here at Hegemony santa
Back to top Go down
Omer_Orun
Admin
Admin
Omer_Orun

Male Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Hegemony of Unholy Destruction   Hegemony of Unholy Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 3:22 pm

Hi leader if Houd, first of all I want you to tell me how this would benefit us?
Back to top Go down
http://bournville.darkbb.com
DreamFal

PostSubject: Re: Hegemony of Unholy Destruction   Hegemony of Unholy Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 4:42 pm

First of all,you would have 27 new members to trade with and 27 members to ASC with if needed. We do not intend to be a mass alliance,that is why we are making plans to create a wing in the first place,so that only the best can fight their way through to the main alliance. Second,we are well organized and ambitious to improve over time,we intend to play in this uni no matter what happens,we have experienced members from universes 9,14 and others and prefer raiding to turtling. And finally,we are honorable and loyal to our friends so you can rely on us to watch your back at any moment.
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r

Male Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Hegemony of Unholy Destruction   Hegemony of Unholy Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 4:48 pm

erm, looking at the alliance page of thier made me laugh, it seems they are made from pure evil, lol, its all destruct this n that

not that i can complain, have u seen ours

are we the bad guys ??? lol!

this is my main problem:

...::: [ FRIENDS] :::...

Srpska Troja [TROJA]
(mutual diplomatic and trade support)

quoted from ur alliance page

take it to a poll
Back to top Go down
Stasis

Stasis

Female Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Hegemony of Unholy Destruction   Hegemony of Unholy Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 4:54 pm

I think say their alliance page 'made you laugh' is not the first step to a future coopperation... not even a small ACS.
Back to top Go down
DreamFal

PostSubject: Re: Hegemony of Unholy Destruction   Hegemony of Unholy Destruction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 5:12 pm

No,you did not understand the meaning of our alliance page,it is 'you are either with us or against us'. Do you think we will stay forever on 13 points? I said we are looking to improve over time.
And yes,we knew that TROJA is at war when we entered friendly relations with them,but we NEVER intended to enter the fight and that is why we didnt ask to ally with them and they fully agreed.
Back to top Go down
jamesthebest006

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hegemony of Unholy Destruction   Hegemony of Unholy Destruction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 3:26 pm

well i think that we should allie with them but it's up to the majority of the votes.. if we had a vote..
Back to top Go down
Omer_Orun
Admin
Admin
Omer_Orun

Male Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Hegemony of Unholy Destruction   Hegemony of Unholy Destruction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 3:55 pm

Hi Dreamfall, we arent looking for another Allies or NAP's just yet. I would like to keep in touch with you in the future and ingame. Tnx

Topic closed
Back to top Go down
http://bournville.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hegemony of Unholy Destruction   Hegemony of Unholy Destruction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hegemony of Unholy Destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEW Uni 27 :: Public Section :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: